Welcome to your dedicated Meat Processors People Operations Platform. Use the resources here to complete your weekly manager tasks including rostering and approving shifts.
People Operations Platform Training
Weekly & Daily Manager Tasks
To save you time and make sure everything is ready and accurate for payroll each week, follow these weekly tasks:
1. Build roster for the week.
2. Update roster daily to reflect changes (this will save time approving shifts)
3. Each morning approve shifts and manage unrostered shifts from the previous day / or approve at the end of the day.
4. Any day or at the end of the week after approving all shifts, view the Roster Summary report to check the shifts times are correctly recorded.
5. Check and approve any leave applications
To login go to: meatprocessors.foundu.com.au
Enter your email address and password provided.
Click ‘Forgot Password’ to reset if needed.
Once logged in you can click Profile at the top left to switch between your operation and employee portals.
Step by step instructions on how to build rosters, publish shifts and print.
Approving Shifts Guide
Step by step instructions on how to approve shifts and manage unrostered shifts.
Managers Weekly Tasks Webinar
Learn how to manage your weekly operation tasks:
* approving shifts
* managing unrostered shifts
* clock log
* roster summary report